There are 4 spacious cottages set in a peaceful garden. Each are decorated with a touch of the old Karoo with attention to detail and interesting rustic little touches.
Special care has been taken to give you home away from home comforts – quality linen, comfy beds, extra blankets, hot water bottles and heaters for those chilly winter nights and fans for the Karoo summer.
• Rooms are equipped to self cater
• Coffee, tea and homemade rusks in all rooms
• A full Karoo breakfast, served in our home, is optional at R70.00 per person.
• There is communal braai area/boma for guests to make use of.
• Each room has a mosquito net.
• To cool off there is a small rock splash pool with a waterfall
• There is a communal braai area/boma
• Guest lounge with DStv
• Free wifi
• Secure off-street parking
• Pets are welcome by arrangement